1. Digital SLR camera. Enough said.
2. River Island purple agate pendant - I remember seeing this in a shop a while ago and instantly falling in love but I was being dragged out of the shop at that point and I had no money so I couldn't buy it. I've been dreaming about it ever since and only today had the smarts to look it up on the website. Had a heart attack when I couldn't find it or anything like it on any high street websites, then eventually realised maybe it wasn't real amethyst and found it instantly - on sale too! Might have to go to town tomorow and get it.. Might also have to get a real amethyst pendant, just look at these beauties!
Fabulousness in a bracelet. Manages to combine all my favourite things - chunky, detail, chains, animals/insects, metal and all in that lovely dirty bronzey colour.
4. Autumn-y deer and wolf rings from Topshop. And just about any other autumn-animal themed jewelley. Like this deer necklace and leopard ring, both from River Island.
5. Anything owl-related. Like a necklace, a bracelet, or perhaps some enamel earrings, or even studded ones. Possibly a locket too.. Remember how I was obsessed with birds? Well I still am and my exam piece that I started yesterday is a owl with its wings spread. I love being able to indulge in obsessions. I'll show you the millions of bird drawings/paintings etc that I've done next week when my exam is over.
6. Remember the Topshop robot brooch I was in love with?
Well it's out of stock on the website (not sure about stores) buuuut.. it's on the Topman website! And I think it's cheaper! I think I prefer it with grey arms and legs. Although there is a pretty cute robot necklace too..
7. Something burgundy, my new favourite colour (for clothes. My favourite colour is still purple). So that would be these velvet leggings or knee high socks.
8. Black/grey jersey maxi skirt. Yep, stiiill want one. Just need to find the perfect one.
9. Leopard print blouse. I'm suuure I saw the perfect one somewhere but I can't for the life of me remember where. Maybe it was a dream?
What do you want?
Ps. Thank you to my new follower :)